Business Analytics will serve the university community in the advancement of departmental objectives and university strategic initiatives, with a particular focus on the design, implementation, and support of new reporting capabilities within the administrative functions of the university.
Striving to provide a comprehensive data support infrastructure, collaboration, design of complex qualitative and quantitative analyses to support decision making at the university, college, and division level strategic planning. The efforts of Business Analytics focus on data aggregation and data mining to provide answers through descriptive analytics and predictive analytics.
What We Do/Process/Services
- Comprehensive data extractions from internal systems
- Gather data from external sources
- Transformation of data in order to create value from otherwise uninformative records
- Create custom dashboards, dynamic dashboards, and to a lesser extent storyboards, to assist with management decision making
- Perform hypothesis testing on the data
- Explore predictive analytics using statistical models and forecasts techniques